When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Accident

My poor Mazda got hit for the first time. The damage is pretty bad. So guess who hit my car? This person is no other than my own brother! Yes, how is that possible? He lives in Singapore.

My brother and his family were here for vacation last month. This unfortunate incident happened on the second day of their arrival. I am just glad that we are not hurt especially Gaven. He of course started crying when we got hit. It was a loud bang and I think he cried because the loud noise woke him up from his nap more than anything. Thank goodness my brother bought the rental car insurance so we are letting the insurance company deal with it now and boy, what a mess it has been!

photo(1)

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Using RentalCars you can get affordable car hires at over 49,000 locations worldwide.