When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Mullet no more

We chopped off Gaven’s mullet… hmmm… sort of mullet. His hair was getting long at the back and it looked like he had a mullet. I didn't plan on cutting his hair till he is at least one years old. I love his hair... I can’t wait for him to grow more hair. He was born practically bald. I’ve been waiting for him to grow his hair for a while. He still has very little hair now but it has grown a lot longer. When my co worker saw a recent picture of him and commented that he has a mullet because of his long hair at the back. It then struck me that he does look like he has a mullet.

So we finally decided to just chop off the back of his hair. Unfortunately, it didn’t come out as good as we thought.. haha… what do you expect, we are not professionals. At least Gaven is too young to be mad at us. lol…. see for yourself. Sorry Gaven…. we promise, next time we’ll leave it to the professional. Smile

IMG_0156 (4)IMG_0160 (4)
IMG_0200 (3)

Gaven’s first hair cut at almost 11 month old.

1 comment:

Denise said...

muahah, does look kinda funny.