When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I am so in love

I am so in love with this little guy….

photo(13)photo(11)

Sorry for the crappy pics from my Iphone. I asked him to smile for the camera, he flashed me a big grin. Open-mouthed smile

That music thing is one of his favorite toys. It is another hand-me-down from Debbie’s kids. Thank goodness for hand-me-down toys. I would never have guessed this would be a toy he loves playing. There are millions of toys out there, how do you know which one to buy? You sort of just have to trust the customer’s reviews and friends recommendations. So I am so grateful for these hand-me-down items. It doesn’t hurt your wallet if your kids don’t like it. Smile with tongue out

I think he loves it because he can pull himself up and play with it standing. Open-mouthed smileHe is very happy and proud when he is able to pull himself up and stand.

IMG_0199

I love my boys so much!

Parenthood is tough. You gave up a lot of stuff, but it’s very rewarding. If you ask me, I would say it’s worth it. Although Gaven wasn’t supposed to come this early (our plan was to TTC the end of 2010), I cannot imagine not having Gaven now.

No comments: