When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My first Mother’s Day

On Mother’s Day, John made all of us a lovely breakfast.

We ate:IMG_0093thisIMG_0095and thisIMG_0096and thisIMG_0094and then this (you probably can’t tell what that is, it’s hash brown)

After the lovely breakfast made by John, we went shopping at the Citadel Outlets. I have never been there and now it has become one of my favorite shopping spots. They have put in many new stores and one of my favorite, the huge H&M store!

The day ended with dinner at Monterey Park. We grabbed 2 cakes before heading home.

IMG_0098

First cake was for my mom, mango cake. I don’t remember when was the last time I celebrated Mother’s Day with my mom, probably 10 years ago? Yes, it has been that long since I left home.

IMG_0103IMG_0101

The next day, we invited my in laws over for dinner and cake. We got her the strawberry cake.

IMG_0104

Honestly, I don’t feel like a mom. Not sure why… haha… maybe when Gaven begins calling me mom, I will feel like one. And oh, John gave me a card and tickets to Shrek the Musical. My first Mother’s Day gift. Open-mouthed smile

No comments: