When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Eye Color

**UPDATE: Gaven’s eye color changed again. Not sure what it is now. Looks greyish green to me. I guess his eye color is not permanent yet. Curious…. how will they end up? **

Little munchkin’s eyes finally turned brown. When he was born he had a hint of gray eyes. Some friends even said he had electric blue eyes. Babies eye color typically become permanent when they turned 3- 6 months old. At 12 weeks, we noticed that his eye color were finally brown and pretty sure they will stay that way. Wouldn’t it be cool if he has blue eyes? An Asian with blue eyes?!

Nonetheless, his brown eyes didn’t make him any less cuter. If anything, he looks so adorable with brown eyes. He is so adorable that I am sure he can pull off anything…. even a flat head! I kid I kid.

IMG_6118

IMG_6080

No comments: