When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! I am disappointed I am not back home celebrating cny with family this year. :( Thanks to close friends who reside in the US, who were also unable to go home for cny, we were able to plan our own reunion dinner. :) Which.. sort of made up for it.

IMG_1418Sorry, I am fired from my job of taking pictures. When the food arrived, we all dove in. I was too hungry to take pictures of them. IMG_1420 Here’s a group picture! Friday night, we had dinner with friends that live on the other side of town.

The following night, we had steamboat dinner over at Jocelyn’s… with more good food. :) And tonight, John and I continued with our weekend feast with lobster and filet mignon for our V Day dinner.

No comments: