When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A nice gadget to have

It would be nice to own this little robot to do your chores for you. Of course spending money on unnecessary stuff is my least priority right now, but it has recently become one of my wish list items on amazon.com. I have heard conflicting opinions about this little guy. Many say it works great for them. Not that I ever vacuum, but it would be nice to have someone do your chores that doesn't talk back. ^.^ What do you think? Would you consider one? http://www.amazon.com/iRobot-560-Roomba-Vacuuming-Silver/dp/B000UUBCNO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1258010831&sr=8-1

2 comments:

Simply June said...

i have one! been using it for more than a year... it's not bad to keep the place a lil' cleaner... it's nice that u can set a timer for it to run at a certain time. the vacuum probably works better in an enclosed room with minimal furnitures... my vacuum occasional gets stuck under my ikea couch (and I think that caused the brush to break)...... sometimes it gets stuck in a corner...maybe i just have too many furniture in my living room! overall it's great for lazy people like me! Oh yeah, they have a scooba ( or something like tht) that washes the floor! my friend told me it's great!

Adeline said...

awww... now i want one too!