When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

I miss my girls.

Yesterday we went to Eng Jo's house warming party in downtown LA. She moved to a brand new apartment in Little Tokyo. That place is very nice! Brand new construction. Her unit comes with stainless steel appliances, wood flooring and spacious bathrooms! The apartment is very modern and contemporary looking. Sure is very different than many rental apartments I've seen. It is at the perfect location, right in the middle of little Tokyo, minutes away from everything. That also translates to bad traffic. I guess it's not their concern since it is walking distance for Chisho to go to work. What I love most about the location is... it is literally right across from my favorite ramen place, Orochon Ramen.

We barbequed, hang out and played a lot of catching up. It was good time. It reminded me that I haven't been hanging out with my friends as much. I miss it a lot. Everyone is so busy with their lives and we rarely get a chance to get together and meet. It was definitely nice to be able to meet and hang out like good ol' times. Oh how I miss it...



As we left, we joked about the next time we get to meet and hang out like this will probably be one year from now. We hope sooner than that but with everyones busy schedule... realistically, we don't even know when. Time sure flies...


No comments: