When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

my winter wonderland

It is cold and windy outside as I stepped outside my office building. it was drizzling and as i walked towards my car, i pulled the hood frm my jacket over my head. How i wish it was snowing instead of raining... how i wish it was snowflakes that's on my jacket instead of little rain drops. there's something about the cold winter weather... it's so romantic! As i was driving home, I saw ahead of me, mountains covered in snow. I started to dream... and wish... my winter wonderland.

My ideal place would be staying at home while it's snowing outside. Everything out there is covered with white snow. Cuddle with John in front of the fireplace together with our dog snuggled up against us, enjoying the warmth from the fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate. yep... it's that simple.... my winter wonderland! :))))))

But in reality, it's not snowing outside, it's a boring working weekday, and i have no dog nor fireplace at the house, and my husband is probably working late tonight. BOO!!!


http://weather.latimes.com/US/CA/Los_Angeles.html?main=1

It is snowing everywhere even Vegas!! ... but SANTA CLARITA ! DOUBLE BOO!!!

No comments: