When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

my version of santa clause incident

So I was reading June's blog the other day about her santa claus gift. It was really a peculiar incident... and what are the chances that a company made a mistake in shipping right? Plus, it was something that she wanted. I am pretty sure it was one of her friends that wanted to give her a surprise.

I then realized that something similar happened to me too. On Christmas morning, I was all excited, ran to my christmas tree to look for my present from John. More details on the christmas on a later post. Aside frm John's gift, I found another gift addressed to us both. It had a card, so we know it's from Jocelyn. I then found another unusual gift! with no name, no card. We thought that it might be Jocelyn's and that she had accidentally left it there. We put it back under the tree, didn't think it is for us. But i was very tempted to open and take a peek. John forbid me from doing so. We took the christmas tree down last night and of course that gift was still under the tree. Jocelyn hadn't come home since, and we had no chance to ask her. We left it on the counter and finally, she came home today. Surprisingly, she had no idea about that gift. I quickly told john that i can open the gift now cause no one knows the origin of the gift. I unwrapped it and the note was inside it. It is from Janet!!! I guess she left it there to surprise me. Well, i am surprised! She might have left it there the night she dropped her plants off. We are housesitting their plants for them while they are in London.

See??? I too have a santa clause incident.... hehehe....except i know who my sender is. My gift is a cd that i wanted, Lisa Donahey. I went to a disney charity event "Applause for a Cause", and she had performed there. I love her voice. Thank you mucho net!!! :)))

I hope you find out who your santa clause is.. june! :))))


No comments: