When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Sunny Cali

so my family is here... for a couple days before they headed off to the east coast. here's some cool pics we took when we went sightseeing around sunny Cali.
mom and dad at Santa Monica pier
me at Santa Monica beach
mom and dad at the grove
and then me...
The day ended with us back to valencia having dinner at a chinese restaurant called The Moon. Food was okay... the only chinese restaurant in the Santa Clarita valley I could think of that my parents will like. One last picture... us... on father's day. Ever since I came to the states in 2001, i have never been able to celebrate any ocassion with my family. Mother's day, father's day, mom''s birthday, dad's birthday... This is the 1st time in 7 years, I get to celebrate Father's day with the whole family... minus one ;-)

No comments: