When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

the 2007 thanksgiving tahoe trip

I was cleaning up my personal folders at my work computer and found pictures from my Tahoe trip last Thanksgiving. Well, not exactly pictures from the whole trip, just an excerpt from it. Haha, the clubbing night. I think these pictures were sent to me by a number of different people. I guess I'll just blog something about it before I delete it.


here's a group photo of us. I think that's Jocelyn at the far back trying to poke her head out and giving the peace sign. ;)

the crazy drunk dance after a couple of shots... i have a confession. i can't dance if i am sober! :P

the night is still young and nick is already dozing off

it has been a tradition that the 3 of us has to take at least one picture together

yes, this is part of the trip too. This picture was taken with the intention of showing off my sun burnt nose after a long day at the mountain wandering around with my rented snowboard. I took my first snowboard lesson and didn't go far with it. I was too chicken to proceed on my own.

No comments: