When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

bon appetit!


We got this in the mail!

.... and the inside goes like this! what a cute idea....


as soon as we walked in the door... we saw this!!!





John actually helped put this together




hightlight of the day, the kids were having lots of fun with it



..... then they had the cupcake decorating contest. The kids got the chef hat with a picture of Remy to match the theme of the party, Ratatoullie. I don't know who won, I didn't stay there to watch the end of it. I was busy playing with Jacob! ^^



the pinata game. dad making sure that the kids didn't cheat :P


and then of course the Ratatoullie cake .......


Jasmine's favorite part........

i love this picture... look at Jacob's expression! I wonder what was he thinking?! ;)


probably, "let go of me........!"

ha-ha... I am not any better than John


there we go..... :))))

Overall, it was a pretty nice kid's party. As usual, Debbie (John' sister) managed to pull off a great party for kids. The kids seemed to have alot of fun. Me, I was a little bored of course, but Jacob keep me entertained! :]

No comments: