When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Friday, March 18, 2011

2 month old

Gaven turn 2 months today! Yay! Ah… where do I begin? He has hit so many milestones to-date. He smiles, coos and gurgles. They all started to happen when he was around 6 weeks I think. As he grows older, the smiling, coos and gurgles becomes more frequent. I just about melted when he flashed his toothless grin at me the first time. I can’t wait for him to start giggling! He talks a lot too. He coos back at me when I talk to him. I already know what he’s saying… “mama… you are so pretty!”. Haha!

My parents came 2 weeks ago to help out! I can’t stress how much relief that has been. They have definitely been a great help to me. I swear… my mom has like the baby mojo or something (sorry for the lack of word choice). When Gaven cries in my arms and no matter what I do, he won’t stop crying. Once my mom took over, he stops crying instantly. Imagine how bad that makes me feel..?! Ah…. whatever. As long as he stops crying.

Here’s a recent pic of him. There are so many cute pictures of him that I don’t know which to upload. It would take me forever to pick the ones to post. I’ll do that next time. For now, this will do! Smile

IMG_5723

Here’s a comparison of his 1 month and 2 month pictures. He already looks so different from his 1 month picture! Definitely chubbier I must say!

IMG_5527IMG_5718

No comments: