When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

I love Grey’s Anatomy

This is no doubt one of my favorite TV shows. I watch every episode without fail. Here’s one of my favorite scenes that leaves a deep impression on me.

 

Okay, so the whole quote went like this.

Meredith quote:

“It's the most important job in the world. You probably should need a license to do it but then most of us probably wouldn't even pass the written exam. Some people are naturals-- they were born to do it. Some have other gifts. But the good news is biology dictates you don't have to do it alone. You can waste your whole life wondering, but the only way to find out what type of parent you'd be is to finally stop talking about it and just do it.”

1 comment:

Denise said...

Meredith's whiny and i cant stand her. But, does that mean u'll stop talking about it and just do it also??