When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

rock and roll.

Months ago, I heard that Apple is going to reveal their new Ipod model in Sept. Ok. Now we don't exactly know what yet. They were just rumors. Many had said that there will be a new Ipod nano with built-in camera. Now that is so cool! I have wanted to get a nano for a while. In fact John got me one for christmas and I returned it. I decided to wait for the latest and bestest! hehe.. I know. No such word. Anyway. And then to confirm the rumors weeks before, they announced that they will have a special event on 9.09.09.

I anticipated that this was going to be huge. Or so I want to believe it will be huge. Many were excited about the upcoming event wanting to know the big secret apple is keeping from everyone. There were more and more rumors about new nano with video camera. There are nano skins for sale with little peek through hole for the camera. Now why would there be a hole if there's no camera right? ** hint hint**
Finally on that wonderful Wednesday morning, I found out that they slashed their ipod prices down. In addition to that... yes, there is more. They finally announced that the new nano will indeed have a built-in video camera. Wait, there is more. They come with built-in FM tuner as well! One other feature I love about it is the fitness feature. Ahhh..... I am so in love with this new nano! Now, I am not sure how well all the new great additions work, but I am definitely going to get one! I have very legit reasons to own one. :P I have waited patiently for about 9 months to own one. I could have own it when John got it for me but I chose to wait. Second, they have reduced the price! The 16 GB is now $179, $20 bucks less than the previous version.

Apple, Rock and roll, you're right. I am so getting one!

No comments: