2) Prepare yourself. Take 15 minutes to rest so you’ll be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your make-up, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh-looking. He has just been with alot of work-weary people. Be a little gay and a little more interesting. His boring day may need a lift.
3) During the cooler months of the year you should prepare and light a fire for him to unwind by. After all, catering to his comfort will provide you with immense personal satisfaction.
4) Listen to him. You may have a dozen important things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first - remember, his topics of conversation are more important than yours. 5) Don’t complain if he’s late for dinner or even if he stays out all night.
6) Arrange his pillow and offer to take off his shoes. Speak in a low, soothing and pleasant voice. (I burst out laughing at this one!)
7) Don’t ask him questions about his actions or question his judgment or integrity.
Remember, he is the master of the house and as such will always exercise his will with fairness and truthfulness. You have no right to question him.
9) A good wife always knows her place.
look at all the crazy wires!!! after moving out the entertainment center, the living area is so bare now... you can see all the messy wires